Infection Control Practitioner | RN, CIC | New Mexico
Are you ready to work in a hospital whose administration makes you feel welcome while providing a small, home-like atmosphere? Our client is an award-winning facility that employs a team of professionals dedicated to optimizing quality of life for their patients.
Sunny skies and temperate weather beckon you to this city with a rich history and abundance of cultural events. Enjoy outdoor activities, arts, spas, must see attractions, and amazing food in this inviting area.
• Monitoring of health care associated infections and instituting effective control measures where appropriate
• Developing prevention and educational strategies for all hospital personnel
• Monitoring staff and environment for compliance with infection control policies and procedures
• Ensuring compliance of personnel regarding local, state, federal rules, and regulations for the prevention of infections in the hospital
• Providing support in the planning, development, coordination, implementation and evaluation of the hospital wide infection control program
• Collaborating with and acting as a consultant for the department managers and staff
• Advising, implementing, and evaluating measures necessary to prevent the spread of infections within the hospital and community
• Participating in development of policies and procedures governing control of infections and communicable diseases, and emergency management disaster events
• Coordinating with the Employee Health Nurse regarding infection control issues
• Active New Mexico RN required or eligible for reciprocity
• Certification in Infection Control (CIC) required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.