Interim Infection Preventionist | West Virginia
America’s Leading Infection Prevention Search & Staffing Firm Since 2003
Our client is a non-profit, award winning facility focused on providing the highest standards of quality care and unsurpassed levels of service so that patients can achieve their highest level of health. The staff and management are genuine professionals who enjoy their work and foster a positive company culture.
Located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, this location offers charming, small-town hospitality combined with a rich local history. Access to the arts, excellent restaurants, and unique shopping make this a perfect place to explore and enjoy while on assignment!
• Reports to the Director of Quality
• Develop and implement practices to improve patient care through infection surveillance and prevention activities
• Promote collaboration with the patient care team to ensure compliance with infection prevention principles
• Active WV or Compact RN required
• CIC highly preferred
• Interim acute care Infection Prevention experience required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.