RN Perioperative Services Manager | Charming / Rural - North Texas Community
Welcome to Your New Home:
Quiet Neighborhoods | Authentic Texas Cowboy Culture Right Down to The Roundup Rodeos | Farming & Ranching | Affordable Homes | Great Cost of Living & Quality of Life
A Sense of Community | A Diverse, Vibrant & Thriving Downtown District
Welcome to Your New Job:
Galileo Search is conducting a national search to identify a growing nurse leader to fill this unique career opportunity. Our client fosters a supportive and friendly work environment where strong relationships are formed with patients, colleagues, leadership, and the community. There is a genuine commitment to superior customer satisfaction and providing services that are efficient and of the highest quality.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Plans, assesses, directs, and participates in the delivery of operating room nursing care
• Supervises and evaluates the quality of nursing care in compliance with the current established Standards of Nursing practice
• Maintains the required inventory of supplies and equipment in the operating room
• Facilitates favorable relationships within the operating room, with the Medical Staff, and other hospital departments and seeks input regarding nursing care
• Works in conjunction with the Medical/Surgical, Emergency, Dialysis, and Geropsychiatry Managers to assure quality care throughout the Nursing Department
• Works with ancillary departments to assure quality of care throughout the hospital
• Ensures department Policy & Procedures are current and reviewed as required
• Supervises the Electronic Patient Record used in the department
• Ensures documented regular staff meetings and in-service education.
• Confirms compliance with all infection control policies and procedures
• Ensures that licensure and certifications are kept current in accordance with state laws and hospital policy, and appropriate continuing education is attended for CEU requirements
• Active Texas RN or eligible for reciprocity
• Minimum of one year of lead or supervisory experience desired with prior Operating Room (OR) RN experience
• CNOR required
• Ideal candidates will have a current background in smaller or Critical Access Hospitals (CAH)
• BLS and ACLS
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.