Interim Infection Preventionist | Immediate Need | Illinois
Our client is a non-profit, award winning, short term acute care, teaching hospital. They believe in focusing on providing high quality care with kindness and respect. The staff say that it’s a great place to work and the management team provides a very supportive environment and encourages continuing education.
This area is known for its stunning architecture, local access to the arts, a vibrant music scene, exceptional restaurants, and outstanding shopping. The location boasts activities to satisfy even the most well-traveled professional at any time of day!
• Reports to the Senior VP Quality & Compliance
• Responsible and accountable for planning, coordinating and evaluating infection control surveillance, E.H.S (Employee Health Services), and risk reduction activities to support the quality of patient care provided
• Active RN required - any state
• CIC highly preferred
• Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
• Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare infection prevention required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.