Interim System Director of Case Management | Maine
Galileo Search, LLC has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Interim System Director of Case Management.
This is the perfect time of year to be heading towards the Northeast for an assignment. Enjoy scenic parks, museums, concerts, historic landmarks, theatre, dining, nightlife, shopping, sightseeing, spas, riverside walks, and so much more.
• Reports to the Galileo Search Interim Chief Quality Officer
• Provides direction and leadership in the areas of Operating Plan development, Strategic Planning, Goal Setting, Capital Plan development, and the development of people and resources
• Directs Case Managers and Social Workers to support the organization's strategic goals, utilization review and discharge planning processes in accordance with federal, state and local laws and industry regulations
• Meets with key hospital stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and/or productivity enhancement
• Develops an action plan that addresses case management, resource planning, and patient care challenges
• Participates in performance improvement initiatives that enhance staff development
• Ensures consistency and the development of best practices within departments/service lines
• The Director demonstrates clinical expertise, management and leadership abilities and a comprehensive understanding of the issues and industry standards affecting utilization review, discharge planning and clinical variance management
• Active Maine RN required or must reside and hold licensure in a Compact State
• Minimum of 10 years of clinical experience as a Case Manager in an acute care setting, with a minimum 3 years in a Director level position
• Strong communication, interpersonal, organization, problem-solving, and counseling skills
• CCM or CMC preferred but not required
• Flexibility to travel is essential to join our National Interim Team: Interim assignments typically require overnight travel for an extended period. Assignments may be located locally, regionally or nationally to your residence. Lodging, airfare, rental car or mileage reimbursement are provided based on the location and term of each interim assignment..
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.