Interim Director of Medical Staff Services | Southwestern, US
Are you ready to work with a team that sets the standard for providing great healthcare? Our client is part of an award-winning system known for delivering exceptional quality of care while providing a supportive environment for the entire healthcare team.
Experience a truly modern city with casual country appeal! Friendly residents welcome visitors and take pride in sharing their beloved city. Surrounded by natural wonders there are a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy. There is also a thriving arts scene, and fantastic restaurants that will keep even the most adventurous professional very happy!
• 6 FTEs
• Facility has 1000+ physicians
• Monitors an efficient and compliant credentialing process for physicians on the medical staff and allied health practitioners
• Follows the system-wide credentialing process and supervises the auditing of the local facility on the centralized credentialing database
• Manages all decisions on difficult privileging issues by the credentialing coordinators and advising the Chair, Credentialing Committee and all Dept. Chairs, Officers, and CMO
• Responsible for completeness and maintenance of accurate credentials files
• Accountable for timely notification to all applicants of the granting, change, restriction, or revocation of privileges
• CPCS and / or CPMSM required
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Medical Staff, at least 5 years of experience in a manager or director role required
• Must be able to function in a high-volume environment
• Knowledge and effective leadership application of High Reliability and Lean/Six Sigma theory preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.