Director of Critical Care | Wyoming
Are you ready to work in a hospital whose administration makes you feel welcome while providing a small, home-like atmosphere? Our client is an award-winning facility that employs a team of professionals dedicated to optimizing quality of life for their patients.
What more can you ask for when you combine unparalleled natural surroundings with an extraordinary quality of life? The location couldn’t be more ideal, from excellent schools, cultural events, unique shopping and restaurants, to an abundance of outdoor adventures and activities!
• Provides leadership, administrative direction, budget management, and staffing for patient care
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of the Emergency and Intensive Care Departments
• Assures compliance with regulatory standards and departmental/ organizational policies & procedures
• Provides care to neonate through geriatric patient populations
• Fosters a culture of patient safety on the unit
• Active RN Required – Wyoming or eligible for reciprocity
• CEN or CCRN preferred
• BLS, ACLS, ENPC, and TNCC required at time of hire
• Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong computer skills
• Prefer at least 5 years RN experience and 3 years clinical experience in specialty area, management or supervisory experience preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.