Quality Management Coordinator | Immediate Need | New York City Suburb
Are you ready to work with a committed staff focused on a providing exceptional care to a diverse population? Our Client provides a supportive management team and fosters a quality driven, patient focused, team environment where continuous learning and development are cultivated.
Surrounded by beautiful river valleys, this location has a rich history and combines the relaxing feel of a small-town with the sophistication of a large city. The residence of this area enjoys a deep sense of community in this quintessential small town, with a very active and diverse social environment. A vibrant downtown featuring; festivals, street fairs, parades, a farmer’s market, theaters, and many restaurants. To top it off the area receives high marks for education/schools, housing, low crime rates and overall livability!
• Active New York State RN required or eligible for reciprocity
• Minimum 6 years of hospital nursing experience required; ICU or Cardiac experience preferred
• Working knowledge and/or direct experience in Healthcare Quality and Performance Improvement highly preferred
• Experience in chart reviews and data, specifically core measures
• Knowledge of regulatory standards such as TJC required
• Knowledge of quality and process improvement, data aggregation tools, and ability to analyze data for power point presentation
• Clear interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven analytical and data interpretation abilities
• Self-motivated individual with cognitive thinking skills who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Working computer knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
• Must be detail oriented
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.