Performance Improvement Specialist | Registered Nurse | Massachusetts | 100k+
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Our client is a nationally recognized, growing teaching hospital. This is an opportunity to work at a facility whose leaders have great vision and a staff focused on providing quality patient care. It offers a family atmosphere, where everyone works as a team. This is a great environment to build your skills, apply your experience and advance your career.
The area is steeped in history and known for local access to the arts, exceptional restaurants, and outstanding shopping. Top notch schools and high quality of living; the residents have a deep sense of pride and respect for their community. Cultural events, entertainment activities and natural attractions abound!
• Facilitates identification of opportunities for improvement at unit, department or system level to support quality, patient safety, or efficiency
• Develops and leads performance improvement activities as defined by organizational priorities and identified needs
• Leads, facilitates, and/or advises quality improvement teams to ensure timely completion of milestones/targets and sustainability of improvements
• Serves as coach and mentor to staff regarding performance improvement strategies, tools and processes
• Ensures communication of quality goals, initiatives and outcomes are articulated and understood throughout the organization with all levels of staff and across all disciplines
• Participates/conducts root cause analyses and failure modes effect analyses as warranted or assigned
• Performs tracer activity to assure compliance with regulatory standards; uses opportunities for just in time education and identification of trends
• Enables the clinicians to own their quality/risk outcomes in the variety of initiatives, including publicly reported indicators
• Active RN required
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) highly preferred
• 3 years of experience in acute clinical care quality improvement preferred
• Lean Six Sigma and other PI Methodology experience highly preferred
• Experience with RCAs and Healthcare Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (HFMEA) and implementing solutions born from these
• Ability to identify problems/issues/risks and formulate effective solutions to mitigate them
• Infection Control experience a plus
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.