Infection Preventionist | Team Member | RN, MT(ASCP), MPH | Massachusetts
Sure, your career is mostly what you do but isn’t where you practice and the people you work with as important?
Maybe it's time to consider joining a team of experienced Infection Preventionists in a supportive work environment with inspirational leadership; a facility where the Infection Prevention Department is genuinely respected, well regarded, and a program that the entire organization is very proud of...
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program
Our client is one of New England's leading and largest integrated healthcare systems. They are a teaching hospital with true vision and a focus on providing quality patient care. It's a great place to work, where a team and family atmosphere provide plenty of opportunities to improve your skills and advance in your career.
Settled in the heart of New England, this organization’s location offers an excellent cost of living, a competitive housing market, and an amazing variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities. Combine that with family friendly neighborhoods in a location providing local access to the arts, and history loving locals, all considered this could be the perfect next career move!
Become a part of a well-respected and hardworking, experienced Infection Prevention team.
• Report to a highly supportive Chief Infection Control Officer
• Perform surveillance for infections based on approved goals and objectives using scientific methods of epidemiology and criteria from NHSN
• Differentiate between HAI/Community acquired infections, colonization/infection, and endemic/epidemic
• Review alerts, microbiologic reports, readmission data/ other pertinent data
• Maintain awareness of infectious disease risks occurring in the facility and community
• Identify and investigate health care associated infections, clusters, outbreaks and exposures per established protocols/ policies
• Compile, analyze, and report data to appropriate committees, individuals and agencies
• Conduct facility surveillance for infection control and prevention issues as identified by relevant regulatory agencies
• Utilize laboratory and surveillance data to identify single cases of unusual organisms or illness or developing trends
• CIC certification highly preferred
• Minimum 2 years of acute care infection prevention and control experience
• TheraDoc experience desired but not required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.