Infection Preventionist | Northeastern, US
Providing a supportive and friendly environment where the leadership recognition is derived from the vital and collective relationships formed with patients, colleagues, and the community, our Client focuses on a commitment to superior customer satisfaction and providing services that are efficient and of the highest quality.
Combine a fulfilling career move with a living experience that includes an enhanced quality of life in a town with a strong sense of community and you have a recipe for success! Settled in the heart of New England, this organization’s location offers an excellent cost of living, a competitive housing market, and an amazing variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities, all considered this could be the perfect location for your next career move!
Additionally, the Infection Preventionist will:
• Interact with physicians, nurses, department managers, supervisors, and other professional/non-professional staff members to provide resource information, resolve infection control problems, and identify new opportunities to improve service and reduce costs
• Apply epidemiologic principles and statistical methods, including risk stratification, to identify target populations, analyze trends and risk factors, and design and evaluate prevention and control strategies
• Compile and interpret surveillance reports to Infection Control Committee and other stakeholder areas on a scheduled basis and as needed
• Mitigate the risk of infectious transmission by implementing preventive measures to provide a safe environment for hospital employees and patients
• Participate in investigations of unusual hospital infection clusters or outbreaks
• Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
• Current RN or MT(ASCP) required
• CIC highly preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.