Healthcare Contractors: Apps to Download while on Assignment
Original post on: https://businesstravellife.com
By: Kristina Portillo CPT, MS
- TripIt: TripIt is a travel management app that builds and tracks your travel itinerary. The paid version ($49/ year) has many other features including flight tracking, gate change notifications, and the ability to find alternative flights.
- Expense Report App: There are a number of apps that provide expense reports. You take a photo of the receipt and upload it in the app. Forget worrying about losing your receipts! And you can avoid dealing with the dreaded mountain of receipts at the end of the month.
- Ride sharing Apps: Download both Uber and Lyft and create accounts with both before your trip. Some places only have service from one (such as the Orlando MCO airport- Uber only!). If you prefer to take a taxi, or simply want whichever services can arrive the fastest, also download a taxi app such as Curb.
- Airline App: Download your airline’s app so you can access your mobile boarding pass, gate information, and more!
- Rental Car App: Download your rental car agency’s app. Many allow you to check in online and skip the counter when you arrive.
- Hotel App: Download the app for your hotel to find your reservation information. Many hotels offer mobile check-in (huge time saver during busy check-in times. And, the ultimate hotel app bonus is using the app to access your digital key (meaning you can head straight to your room with even going near the registration desk).
- OpenTable: OpenTable will make it easy to find quality restaurants, make reservations, and entertain clients during your trip.
- Out of Office: Set your out of office reminder, even if you are replying to email, let your recipients know the response may be delayed. This will keep your stress down and set expectations for the recipients.
Special Note: Reference in this site to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Galileo Search, LLC. or any of it’s employees, partners or affiliates.