Contractor Referral Program
Galileo Search, LLC. is always looking for great people, and you can help. We highly value qualified referrals from our contractors, candidates, and professional communities.
That is where you come in! If you know someone who could be a great addition to our firm's Interim Contracting Team, you may be awarded a referral reward of up to $1,000 (one thousand dollars) if you refer a friend or colleague and he or she is successfully placed with one of our clients.
The Contractor Referral Program offers a one-time reward* to demonstrate our genuine appreciation for your qualified referrals.
* Contractor Referral Program recipients are responsible for any taxes imposed upon the referral fee paid by Galileo Search, LLC and may be required to provide an IRS Form W-9 for tax reporting purposes based on the amount(s) of the referral payments
- The contractor acknowledges they were referred directly by you
- The contractor must complete 45 (forty-five) calendar days of full-time work on a Galileo Search, LLC/FoxHire, LLC interim assignment as a W-2 contractor, and be in good performance standing at the end of the initial 45-day period
- Referrals cannot be a current or previous Galileo Search, LLC. Contractor
- Referrals cannot be a candidate/contractor that Galileo Search, LLC is actively recruiting or with whom we have had a dialogue about career opportunities within the last 12 months
- Referrals are valid for 6 (six) months – a referred candidate must begin an assignment through Galileo Search, LLC, within the initial six months of referral.
- In the event of duplicate or competing submission, payment made to the first referral received
- Referral fee payment is at the sole discretion of Galileo Search, LLC Galileo Search, LLC. may modify or terminate the external referral program at its sole option and without notice