Committed to Providing Successful Assignment Opportunities
Galileo is dedicated to the professional needs of our Interim Contractors. We stay in close communication and provide support throughout each assignment. Our Contractors appreciate the way the Galileo Team streamlines the contracting process, taking pride in being available and helpful every step of the way.We begin by keeping you informed of opportunities and, when appropriate, will confidentially market you to organizations that match your skills and interests. We present and coordinate all contractual aspects of the process. In addition, we make sure you receive competitive pay and financial support for travel, lodging, meals and incidentals. Our goal is to make the transition to your new assignment as seamless as possible. And before each assignment ends, we’ll be there scouting the next opportunity!
PROFESSIONAL AGENTS / MARKETING
- Regular notifications of contracting opportunities
- Confidentially market you to companies
- Handle contractual arrangements
ALWAYS A PHONE CALL AWAY
- 24/7 access to our support team
- Negotiate competitive hourly rates
- Reimbursement for travel & rental car expenses
- Per Diem to cover cost of lodging, meals and incidentals
- Help coordinate lodging options
- Interim Infection Preventionist
- Interim Director of Quality
- Interim Risk Director
- Interim Director of OR
- Policies & Procedures Review Consultant
- Performance Improvement Specialist
- Interim Medical Staff Coordinator
- Risk Manager
- Medical Staff Coordinator
- Infection Preventionist Director
- Director of Quality Management
- Director of Employee Health & Safety
- Director – Behavioral Health
- Credentialing Coordinator
"My Galileo Recruiter went out of her way several times to make sure everything ran smoothly with the whole process. I really appreciated all of her help. She is Awesome!!!"
"My Galileo Recruiter was excellent to work with! She was very professional and went out of her way to keep in contact with me during the waiting process. I could not say enough positive things about Erica. It is employees like her that make an organization!"
"It has been 9 months since you basically enabled me to step into a new life. I want you to know there is the warmest spot in my heart for you and to say a huge thank you for all of your hard work in helping me obtain my new job. Most gratefully and with affection."