Interim Infection Preventionist | Immediate Opportunity | RN (Active CA Required) | California
Thinking about where you'd like to spend your weekends while on this assignment?
How about a leisurely drive to San Francisco, Los Angeles or the majestic California Coast – all are within a few hours driving distance
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
Our client is an award winning, facility focused on providing the highest standards of quality care and unsurpassed levels of service to help patients achieve the best quality of life. The facility provides a non-traditional, resort hotel-like setting and the staff demonstrates a genuine commitment to quality care and patient satisfaction.
This is the California experience you've been dreaming of, an incredible opportunity to be on assignment surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty! Access to unique cultural experiences, the arts, excellent restaurants, wineries, colorful local history, and unique shopping make this a perfect place to explore and enjoy on your next assignment!
• Reports to the Chief Quality Officer
• Sole Practitioner
• Conducts ongoing surveillance investigation and follow up of infections through review of admission diagnoses, microbiology culture results, isolation orders, patient records, consultation requests, and post-discharge surveillance
• Analyzes trends & risk factors and designs & evaluates prevention and control strategies
• Participates in investigation and reporting of unusual hospital infection outbreaks
• Performs program Assessment and makes recommendations for correction and improvement
• Active California RN required
• CIC required
• Minimum of three (3) years of Infection Prevention experience in an acute care setting required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.