Interim Consulting Director - Pharmacy | Advisory - Mentorship Assignment | Arizona
Our client is a non-profit, short term acute care facility focused on providing high quality and compassionate health care services. The staff is incredibly supportive, and the management team fosters a collaborative learning and working environment.
An Arizona adventure awaits! Things are different in the desert, the sky is bigger, the stars are brighter, and the sunsets stop you in your tracks. Projected against this rich backdrop is a panorama of urban sophistication, area resorts & spas that soothe the soul, and restaurants with inspired cuisine & inspiring views. This will undoubtedly be a great way to spend your next assignment and experience some of the best that the Southwestern U.S. has to offer!
• Mentor, advise, support and finalize training for outstanding new Pharmacy Director
• Performing operational assessments and make recommendations for both tactical and strategic process improvement
• Survey / inspection preparedness
• Active Pharmacist license
• Five+ years current director level experience in an acute care hospital pharmacy setting
• In depth background in pharmacy operations and systems design and analysis
• HRSA 340B
• Expertise in pharmacy quality, compliance, security, and dispensing of medications
• Compounding experience
• Track record of successfully mentoring and developing pharmacy staff
• Strong customer service attitude
• Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Ability to think/act independently – adept at change management
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.