Director of Quality | Hospital | Nebraska
The Perfect Place for a New Beginning
Voted a Top 100 Places to Live | City Voted a Top 10 Place to Work | Great Quality of Life | Affordable Housing | Small Town Charm | Big City Opportunities | Experience All 4 Seasons
Voted a Top 20 Rural Community Hospital | A Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence | Press Gainey Excellence Award Recipient
The Staff, Nurses, Physicians, and Administrators Invite You to Explore This Unique Career Opportunity
Our client is a non-profit, award winning, facility focused on providing the highest standards of quality care and unsurpassed levels of service to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes. The environment is positive with a team atmosphere. The staff and management are genuine professionals who enjoy their work and foster a positive company culture.
This is the opportunity you've been dreaming of, an incredible location providing plenty of outdoor activities throughout the year. Breathtaking scenery, friendly locals, and an amazing variety of activities make this the perfect place for your next career move.
• Will plan, direct, coordinate, and evaluate department activity including budget development and management
• Oversight for 24 FTEs
• Serves as a "change agent", facilitates the identification of opportunities for improvement and works with all departments to ensure ongoing performance initiatives and organization-wide recognition of those initiatives
• Implements and manages performance improvement activities within all service areas provided by the department, including LEAN projects
• Identifies and implements suggestions for improving services, working relationships and the work environment through appropriate channels
• Extensive knowledge with continuous readiness, assessing compliance in federal and state regulations, core measures, The Joint Commission and CMS
• Demonstrated ability to perform incident reviews related to risk management investigations including RCA/SEA; working collaboratively with risk management team
• RN preferred but not required
• Sound knowledge of patient rights, safety rights, safety practices, infection control principles, and risk management issues
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.