Infection Preventionist | A Team Member’s Dream | RN, MT(ASCP) or MPH | Arkansas
LIVE/PLAY: An overabundance of charm & natural beauty awaits! Panoramic vistas, majestic mountain ranges, sprawling valleys, gardens, world-class cultural offerings, outdoor concerts, theatre, fine dining through local comfort food & food truck Friday’s, fishing, and photo safaris.
It gets even better with improved quality of life, affordable housing, quality schools, and a low cost of living by national averages!
ALL THAT IS MISSING: YOU!
Contact Galileo today and let’s explore this outstanding career opportunity! This may just be that small investment in time that provides the greatest rewards for you and your family.
Competitive Compensation | Excellent Benefits | Relocation Assistance
• Review culture, medical, and census reports regarding hospital-acquired and non-hospital acquired infections
• Conducts surveillance and collects data
• Completes regular rounding of patient care areas
• Monitor isolation cases
• Review data for trending and problems concerning infection control
• Prepare written reports on investigations of suspected outbreaks and other infection control issues
• Participate in the planning of continuous education programs for staff, physicians, and community
• RN, MT(ASCP) or MPH
• CIC preferred
• Minimum 2 years of related hospital infection control experience required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!