Certified Tumor Registrar | Work Remotely | Florida
Galileo is conducting a search for an experienced Certified Tumor Registrar. This opportunity is ideal for a conscientious, detailed oriented, self-starter, who has expertise in cancer data and medical terminology. The selected individual will work remotely from their home office.
Our client is an innovative tertiary and community hospital system in Florida. The facilities have been consistently recognized among the top hospitals for working families and for clinical excellence, ranking them in the top percentile for hospitals nationally in clinical outcomes.
• Collect information from medical records
• Evaluate and/or interpret specific aspects of medical information
• Prepare abstracts that meet the requirements of the American College of Surgeons (ACOS) and the State Cancer Data System
• Attend a monthly Registry Dept. meeting, alternating with Cancer Committee meeting
• Certificate in medical terminology required, registry certification required (CTR - Certified Tumor Registrar)
• 1-2 years Tumor Registry experience preferred
• Meditech and ARIA® oncology information system experience a plus as well as Oncology (Registry Software)
• Technology savvy, including remote teleconferencing
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.