Interim Infection Preventionist | Immediate Opportunity | California
Beautiful weather and an exciting pace of life have made this area one of the biggest draws on the west coast! Endless sunny days and boundless natural beauty beckon people from all walks of life, and from all over the country. With picturesque mountains, and pristine beaches, the area offers easy access to a wealth of outdoor adventure. Plus, with top notch wineries, local access to the arts, and gourmet restaurants, there's always something to enjoy while on assignment!
• Reports to the Director of Infection Prevention
• Conducts ongoing surveillance investigation and follow up of infections through review of admission diagnoses, microbiology culture results, isolation orders, patient records, consultation requests, and post-discharge surveillance
• Conducts environmental rounds in all inpatient and outpatient care areas
• Analyzes trends & risk factors and designs & evaluates prevention and control strategies
• Participates in investigation and reporting of unusual hospital infection outbreaks
• Determines the source of problems and makes recommendations for correction and improvement
• Active California RN required
• CIC highly preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.