Interim Supply Chain Manager | Northeastern U.S.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Interim Supply Chain Manager with current experience in an acute care hospital environment. Our ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and leadership skills and the ability to motivate and mentor the Supply Chain team. This will be a hands-on role with oversight of buyers and distribution. Lawson 9 and 10 experience highly preferred.
This is the perfect time of year to be heading towards the Northeast with summer just around the corner. Enjoy scenic parks, museums, concerts, historic landmarks, theatre, dining, nightlife, shopping, sightseeing, spas, riverside walks, and so much more.
• Reports to the System Director of Supply Chain
• 16+ FTEs
• Responsible for coordinating and managing activities such as customer service, requisitioning, inventory replenishment, shipping, receiving, warehousing, supply distribution, contract negotiations, revenue capture and time cards
• 5 years of supply chain or materials management experience to include supervisory or management role in a hospital, medical center or healthcare system environment
• Five plus years current quality leadership experience in an acute care hospital or hospital system environment
• Demonstrated customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and oral and written communications skills
• Effective problem solving, training and coaching skills
• Lawson Healthcare 9 and 10 and MMIS knowledge highly preferred
• Proficiency in software systems including Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
• Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma or other improvement methodologies a plus
• Availability to travel and work at the client-site on a full-time schedule, Monday - Friday
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry