Interim Director of Nursing (DON) | California Bay Area
This California location is among the most sought after in the state! It's a fantastic place to be on assignment any time of year. Offering outdoor adventures, this culturally rich and diverse city offers a variety of restaurants, shopping, and local access to the arts. Additionally, its central location allows for short road trips to many sought after destinations.
• Reports to the Chief Clinical Officer
• 80 ADC, TJC Accredited
• Directs and coordinates functions and activities of the nursing department to include assigned clinical operation areas / departments
• Consults with senior leadership and advises on hospital operations
• Establishes nursing and clinical department’s goals, objectives, standards of performance, and policies / procedures
• Ensures compliance with legal, organizational, and medical staff standards
• Responsibility for establishing, directing, and implementing practice standards for clinical and fiscal operations related to nursing and clinical areas and functions
• California Registered Nurse (RN) licensure required
• Minimum of three (3) years current experience at the Director of Nursing (DON) level
• Experience in an inpatient / acute care hospital environment
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.