Interim Infection Preventionist | California Bay Area | Local Candidates Preferred
This California location is among the most sought after in the state! It's a fantastic place to be on assignment any time of year. Offering outdoor adventures, this culturally rich and diverse city offers a variety of restaurants, shopping, and local access to the arts. Additionally, its central location allows for short road trips to many sought after destinations.
• 80 ADC, TJC Accredited
• Consults with physicians, leadership, and staff as the facility’s Infection Control subject matter expert
• Reports to the Chief Clinical Officer
• Develops, implements, and continually monitors infection control policies and procedures for all departments
• Performs surveillance rounds, chart reviews, and laboratory report reviews
• Analyzes data to reveal trends, responds with appropriate educational activities, and provides support to hospital departments when deficiencies are noted
• Participates in Infection Control Committees
• Makes recommendations and develops plans to improve quality of care
• Will monitor related hospital compliance with regulatory agency standards relating to Infection Prevention and Control
• CA RN licensure required
• CIC required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.