Director of Operations: Hospitalist Program | Physician Services | Arkansas
Providing a supportive and friendly environment where the employees are like family and are encouraged to expand their skills and experience, the hospital provides a nurturing environment for both patients and staff. Our Client has is an award winning, patient favorite facility focused on providing a better working environment for employees and a better healthcare environment for patients.
This location, nestled at the foot of the pristine Ozark Mountains, is the picture of down-home, Southern hospitality and a vibrant blend of contemporary, modern surroundings and traditional Ozark heritage. Whether you’re hiking or canoeing, winding through the hills on a cycling outing, or relaxing and enjoying the breathtaking surroundings, you're sure to fall in love with this community. If you’re ready to have a better work-life balance, this place couldn’t be more perfect with the slower pace of life, and a city filled with friendly locals that will make you feel instantly welcome! Combine that with an excellent cost of living, exceptional schools, and outstanding tax rates and you have a great place to put down roots.
The Director will oversee the day-to-day operation of practices and provides management, guidance, and direction to the organization's managers. Provides strategic direction to ensure a high level of performance by developing and implementing budgetary, operational, quality and strategic plans.
• Operational oversight, budgeting, and staff management of team supporting hospital relationships
• Serving as business owner for hospital reporting, and interoperability
• Formation of workgroups and the development and management of applicable workgroup processes
• Partnering with internal and hospital-based Information Technology teams to design and implement key clinical information exchanges
• Employee supervision and retention
• Oversight for inpatient and outpatient
• Providing operational support to related areas as needed
• Master’s degree (MHA, MBA) preferred but not required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in management position in healthcare physician setting
• Experience with patient experience, revenue cycle, employee supervision / management
• Track record of effective interaction with physicians, staff and hospital departments
• Knowledge of principles and practices of health care planning and management sufficient to manage, direct, and coordinate the operation of a Physician Practice organization
• Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives
• Knowledge of revenue cycle and budgeting
• Experience with Just Culture or Studer a plus
• Excellent analytical skills and make sound supported decisions
• Excellent computer skills
• Proven ability to function independently with little direct supervision
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.