Quality Management Accreditation Specialist | Wyoming
Are you ready to work in a hospital whose administration makes you feel welcome while providing a small, home-like atmosphere? Our client is an award-winning facility that employs a team of professionals dedicated to optimizing quality of life for their patients.
What more can you ask for when you combine unparalleled natural surroundings with an extraordinary quality of life? The location couldn’t be more ideal, from excellent schools, cultural events, unique shopping and restaurants, to an abundance of outdoor adventures and activities!
• Participates in the collection and analysis of clinical outcomes data to develop clinical process improvement initiatives
• Identifies and reports trends through monitoring Quality Improvement and develops actions to improve
• Assesses the integrity of Quality data and information across the organization and initiates processes to resolve data issues
• Maintains current knowledge of the DNV-GL, State of Wyoming and CMS standards and assists the unit/organization in maintaining compliance with all applicable standards
• Drives improvements in care quality, & operational efficiency by identifying, planning & facilitating continuous improvement activities together with staff leadership & physicians
• Provides quality & process improvement expertise & facilitates development of standardized approaches to creating performance improvement plans, defining appropriate tools, methodologies and metrics, analyzing & interpreting data, managing change & facilitating improvement teams
• Develops and presents physician and clinical education material and tools on evidence-based practices surrounding quality initiative/project, core measures and public reportable metrics
• Identifies and removes barriers to project success or escalates to leadership when appropriate
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a clinical or administrative role
• Quality management and performance improvement experience required
• Experience in process improvement methodologies required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.