Interim Director of Quality / Risk Management | Western, US
What more can you ask for when you combine unparalleled natural surroundings with an extraordinary variety of events happening during all four seasons? The location couldn’t be more ideal, from cultural events, unique shopping and restaurants, to an abundance of outdoor adventures and activities!
• Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer
• Develops and implements mechanisms for data collection, information dissemination and report preparation for Medical Staff and Clinical Service Line meetings
• Oversees and Coordinates systems to ensure that documents and policies are maintained within corporate policy and as part of the quality management system
• Oversees quality functions related to all accrediting, regulating, licensing and governmental standards
• Develops and manages a systematic process to identify, assess, and treat actual and potential exposures to loss
• Responsible for the accreditation processes and other regulatory compliance
• Work as the primary liaison with external legal counsel on issues ranging from global trademarks to contract management
• Active RN required
• Experience and knowledge in quality management, statistical measurement methodologies, licensure & accreditation regulations, and risk management required
• Supervisory experience required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.