Interim Program Director / Consultant | RN | Behavioral Health | Southwest, U.S.
Our client is an award-winning hospital system recognized nationally for providing quality care, a TJC top performer, and a top 10 health system. Hospital staff enjoy working at a progressive facility, focused on a friendly and welcoming culture. Our ideal candidate will be an adaptive and creative results-driven change agent and turnaround specialist with proven experience in clinical practice, facility management, revenue growth, operations improvement, and team leadership.
Assignment Location: Sunny majestic skies and temperate weather beckon you to this city with a rich history and abundance of cultural activities. Enjoy the unparalleled beauty of the surrounding area, civic events and festivals, unique shopping, and amazing dining in this highly sought-after location.
• Reports to CEO, CNO
• 70 beds
• Adult and geriatric patients
• Active RN required (Any State)
• Director level leadership experience in psychiatric nursing services required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.