Interim Clinical Risk Manager | Northeastern, U.S.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Interim Clinical Risk Manager. This high-profile assignment will provide leadership and direction for clinical identification, risk evaluation and coordination of corrective action implementation related to risk issues.
This is the perfect time of year to be heading towards the Northeast, spring and summer are just around the corner. Enjoy scenic parks, museums, concerts, historic landmarks, theatre, dining, nightlife, shopping, sightseeing, spas, riverside walks, and so much more.
• 3+ month assignment
• Reports to the System Director of Risk
• Active RN required
• CPHRM preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.