Interim Infection Preventionist | Magnet Hospital | Texas
Surrounded by natural beauty, this location combines the best of small town living and is a short drive to beaches on the Gulf Coast. From year-round outdoor activities and mild climate to culture, shopping, foodie worthy restaurants, and local access to the arts, this is the perfect place for your next assignment!
• Reports to the Director of Quality
• Monitors, identifies and reports patient and employee infections
• Performs surveillance rounds, chart reviews, laboratory report reviews, and completes consults to Infection Prevention and Control
• Analyzes data to reveal trends, identify need for focus studies, respond with appropriate educational activities, and provide support to hospital departments when deficiencies are noted
• Works with director to devise recommendations and plans to improve quality of care
• Will consult with department managers regarding infection prevention and control issues to assure departmental compliance with all applicable policies and procedures
• Will monitor hospital compliance with regulatory agency standards relating to Infection Prevention and Control and will work with the team on Survey Corrective Actions
• Provides education to departments regarding regulatory agency standards
• RN TX or Compact required
• CIC required
• Knowledge of environmental services and nutritional food service preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.