Director of Perioperative Services | New Hampshire
Providing a supportive and friendly environment where the employees are like family and are encouraged to expand their skills and experience, the hospital provides a nurturing environment for both patients and staff. Our Client has been consistently recognized as a family favorite, best of business, and a top hospital in the region.
Combine a fulfilling career move with a living experience that includes an enhanced quality of life in a town with a strong sense of community and you have a recipe for success. This vibrant area receives high marks for education/schools, housing, and overall livability. Add local access to the arts, exceptional restaurants major metropolitan areas within a short drive and you will find this to be the perfect location for your next career move!
• Maintain patient safety and quality as top priority in design of clinical systems, processes, policies and procedures
• Ensure that nursing is represented in planning, design, selection and implementation of information systems
• Fiscal Accountability, Resource Allocation, and Strategic Management
• Drive operational excellence in patient care delivery, resulting in improved service and quality to our patients
• Active RN required
• ANCC Certification preferred
• 5-7 years of progressive experience in Nursing Leadership and Administration required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.