NICU Manager / Clinical Practice Lead | Florida
Are you ready to work with some of the most committed and dedicated nurses in the state? Our client is proud to have been nationally recognized as one of the top hospitals in the nation, their doctors consistently rank among the Best Doctors in America, and they have received the Press Ganey Guardians of Excellence Award. They are proud to focus on making family-centered patient care the cornerstone of their business and are committed to providing the highest quality of care available.
From excellent livability ratings, including charming neighborhoods, a diverse population, robust employment, a low cost of living and nearly perfect weather; to year-round activities that excite and still provide for plenty of relaxation. Whether you love fancy dining, shopping, arts & cultural events or the occasional professional sporting event – this city has it all! Florida living at its best and an ideal place to put down roots!
• Nursing quality, standards of practice, fiscal stewardship and service for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
• Promoting a patient and family centered model of care
• Serving as a role model, mentor, educator, coach, innovator and advocate for the professional nurse to assure the nursing practice is effective in achieving clinical outcome
• Promoting teamwork within the unit and positive interactions with other departments as well as problem solving including patient complaints and/or satisfaction
• Instituting the shared governance model for nursing and role modeling the company Standards of Behavior and Values
• Active RN required
• Minimum 5 years of nursing experience required; previous healthcare management experience preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.