Director of Medical Records / HIM | New England
Settled in the heart of New England, this organization’s location offers an excellent cost of living, a competitive housing market, and an amazing variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities. Combine that with family friendly neighborhoods in a location providing local access to the arts, history loving locals, a vibrant night life, and its location close to larger cities, all considered this could be the perfect next career move!
• RHIA / RHIT required
• CCS preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience at Director level required
• Must be proficient in HIM skills including:
o EMR management
o CMS, TJC, HIPAA, ICD 9 & 10
o Document storage and transcription
o Collection, interpretation/analysis and reporting of data as generated through incident reports from EMR
o MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience with general accounting and budget management required
• Experience in behavioral health/substance abuse with a familiarity with the codes associated with these patients preferred
• Experience implementing policies and procedures required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.