Interim Director of Infection Prevention | Coastal Mid-Atlantic, US
This picturesque location invites you to check boutique shopping, enticing eateries, art galleries, and plenty of outdoor activities. Enjoy the mild climate and friendly residents of the area, the combination makes this location ideal for your next assignment!
• Reports to the Division Director
• 1 FTE
• Plan, implement, and evaluate infection control methods
• Provide education and consultation
• Collect and analyze data, and create reports for distribution
• Manage active hand hygiene, sterilization, sanitation, disinfection, and surveillance programs
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) required
• CIC required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.