Director of Quality & Risk Management | Indiana
This organization’s location offers an excellent cost of living, a competitive housing market, and an amazing variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities. Combine that with friendly locals, a moderate climate, and plenty of cultural activities, restaurants, and an exciting nightlife. This location is a perfect spot to balance your next career challenge and quality of life!
• RN Required
• CPHQ/CPHRM preferred, required within 3 years of employment
• Knowledge of and ability to apply Quality/Performance Improvement philosophy, principles, and technology
• Ability to demonstrate and provide examples of continuous personal development and improvement in each of the essential functions
• Understanding of external/internal customer’s needs, i.e. nursing, regulatory and compliance
• Cohesive team building skills, effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.