Lead Infection Preventionist | System-Wide | Southeastern U.S.
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits | Comprehensive Relocation Assistance | C-Suite Down Program Support
• Reports to a supportive AVP of Quality
• Facilitates, educates, and acts as a liaison to the departments and services of the hospital regarding the Infection Prevention Program
• Participates in regulatory compliance and accreditation measures to ensure hospital readiness
• Directly leads and develops a staff of 3 - 4 experienced Infection Preventionists
• Partners with Hospital Administration and staff (strategically and tactically) in system-wide / proactive program initiatives in quality, performance improvement, patient safety and service excellence
• Department has shared administrative support
• Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience in nursing, microbiology, biology, Nursing or Public Health
• Minimum three (3) years of experience as an Infection Preventionist in an acute care facility ideally in a supervisory capacity
• Board certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC) is required
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form with staff at all levels
• Strong familiarity with regulatory and accreditation requirements (TJC, CMS)
• Demonstrated skills in planning, evaluating programs, and implementing solutions
• Computer literacy
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!