Risk Manager | Texas
Our client is located in a vibrant, energetic city in West Texas known for its beautiful climate, a low cost of living, and a sense of community that make it a great place to raise a family. It has all the amenities of a big city but still offers that personal hometown hospitality that residents find hard to resist. Enjoy shopping and a wide selection of restaurants, visit the unique attractions and surrounding National Parks, museums and exciting sports events. From community theatre to historic buildings and museums, you’ll find it all.
The facility is the most comprehensive healthcare provider in the area. For over half a century they've grown from a single hospital into a family of healthcare facilities delivering a broad range of advanced medical services to the people of their community and surrounding area. They are an acute care facility and are TJC accredited.
• Administers the hospital-wide Risk Management program involving occurrence reporting, product recall surveillance, data trending, investigation, and processing claims for general liability and professional liability purposes
• Serves as liaison with VP of Legal Services for processing and assisting with lawsuits
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of system-wide education of risk management principles and techniques
• Manages implementation of risk control strategies and policies
• Processes general liability claims by performing chart review, concern investigation, interviewing employees, and corresponding with employees and legal counsel as needed
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) required
• CPHRM preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical nursing and 3 years of risk management experience required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.