Interim Risk Manager | Texas
Experience a truly modern city with casual country appeal! Friendly residents welcome visitors and take pride in sharing their beloved city. Surrounded by natural wonders there are a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy. There is also a thriving arts scene, and fantastic restaurants that will keep even the most adventurous professional very happy!
• Reports to the Division Director of Quality & Patient Safety
• Administers the hospital-wide Risk Management program involving occurrence reporting, product recall surveillance, data trending, investigation, and processing claims for general liability and professional liability purposes
• Serves as liaison with VP of Legal Services for processing and assisting with lawsuits
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of system-wide education of risk management principles and techniques
• Manages implementation of risk control strategies and policies
• Processes general liability claims by performing chart review, concern investigation, interviewing employees, and corresponding with employees and legal counsel as needed
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) required
• CPHRM preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical nursing and 3 years of risk management experience required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.