Sr. Director, Analytics & Insights | Thought Leader
We are on a mission to recruit a very unique individual for our New York based client. Does the description below describe you or someone you know?
While the selected individual will direct data driven analytics, they are first and foremost a thought leader and strategic partner who collaborates across business, clinical and operational lines. If you are skilled at manipulating, translating and presenting healthcare centric data, this might be your dream job.
• A leadership level / data savvy Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiologist or non-clinical individual with 5+ years current healthcare analytics experience
• Currently working in a healthcare system, insurer or related healthcare industry consulting services firm with a comprehensive understanding of business and clinical processes in a healthcare setting, ideally from both a hospital and payer perspective
• Currently translating and communicating statistical concepts, clinical relevance, and data analytics findings to business, clinical audiences and non-analytical stakeholders
• Utilizing business and management consulting acumen to determine informational needs / platforms, and discerning and delivering analytic findings to clinical (i.e. Physicians, Nursing), business, operational teams, executive leaders (C-Level), and key Stakeholders
• Effectively communicating to leadership and stakeholders the practical implications of and recommendations derived from complex analyses
• Applying analytics tools and methods to healthcare claims and/or care delivery data
• Recommending and utilizing tools, methods, and skill sets in developing and maintaining leading edge analytics capabilities
• Leading projects and project matrix teams across clinical, operational and business areas
• Utilizing leadership, communication, and project planning skills
• Maintaining current knowledge of developments in “big data” analytics applications in healthcare
• Mentoring staff regarding effective verbal and written communication of complex analytical results to a broad-based audience (Clinical and nonclinical)
• Familiar with data access tools such as SQL and statistical analysis/modeling tools such as R, SAS, AnyLogic, RapidMiner, Mathematica, or similar applications
• Proficiency with directing use of reporting, statistical charting, and data visualization platforms such as Microsoft SSRS and Tableau
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.