Transfusion Safety Officer | RN or CLS | Southeastern U.S.
Nestled in the heart of the Southeast, this organization’s location offers an excellent cost of living, a competitive housing market, and an amazing variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities. Combine that with friendly locals, a moderate climate, a centralized location to other key cities and you have a formula for both personal and professional advancement!
• Three+ years of recent / related clinical experience ideally within Transfusion Service preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required with Master’s preferred
• Process improvement experience and/or certification (LEAN, Six Sigma, DMAIC)
• Experience in quality assessment, process improvement, and project management
• Experience in program development or expansion
• Knowledge of regulations and accreditation standards related to blood transfusion
• Knowledge of evidence-based guidelines for the appropriate use of blood products
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Experience in gathering, analyzing, and presenting data
• Ability to apply evidence-based guidelines to improve clinical outcomes
• Ability to promote and provide excellent customer service
• Proven organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.