Interim Medical Staff & Credentialing Consultant | Oklahoma
Nature’s beauty and temperate weather beckon you to this city with a rich history and an abundance of museums and unique shopping options. Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, festivals, and amazing food in this inviting area.
The ideal Candidate is available immediately!
• Coordinates, organizes, and oversees the day-to-day credentialing activities for effective, efficient credentialing within all applicable rules, regulations, standards, and guidelines
• Provides support for all assigned administrative functions and duties related to Medical Staff Services
• CPMSM, CPCS, or CPMSP preferred
• Working knowledge and interpretation of TJC standards, CMS and HFAP required
• Ability to analyze, interpret and draw inferences from research findings and prepare reports required
• Working knowledge of information systems, databases, credentialing processes, and computer systems applicable to the department required
• Minimum 2 years of experience in medical staff and credentialing required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.