INFECTION PREVENTION PROGRAM MANAGER | SYSTEM LEVEL | MIDWEST, US
Galileo Search is representing an outstanding career opportunity with a regional health system that provides a great working environment, a passion for quality care, and a small/family business feel. The system has received numerous awards and accolades by third party organizations, including rankings #1 hospital, Top Patient Experience, and Top Physicians while operating with a solid focus on quality.
Combine a fulfilling career move with a captivating local history, excellent cost of living, and the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons. Museums, outdoor activities, professional sporting events, local access to the arts, and a wealth of culinary treasures await you in this beautiful jewel of the Midwest!
The Infection Prevention Program Manager, under the general supervision of the Director of Organizational Safety, will be responsible for the following:
• Enabling policies and guideline approval processes and communication
• Manage the policies/guideline process
• Train IPs on improvement tools and methods
• Partner with Regional IP manager on annual risk assessment process, program evaluation, and recommendation for program goals
• Anticipate changes to practice and make recommendations for improvement strategies/tactics
• Keep IPs current on new or emerging issues/diseases
• Partner with IP work groups to develop clinical best practices
• Lead work plans to improve HAI especially related to scorecard to improve performance
• Enable system changes including products and stakeholder processes & communications
• Meet regularly with regional IP managers to set priorities and resolve issues
• Test new build and upgrades
• Serve as primary liaison with TD vendor
• Develop and identify training needs
• CIC preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience leading system-wide projects and performance improvement work groups
• Minimum 5 years of infection prevention experience required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.