Interim Surgical Services Consultant
SUPPORTS SURGICAL SERVICES LEADERSHIP, HOSPITAL EXECUTIVE TEAM, AND ARCHITECTS ON EXPANSION INITIATIVES FOR CONSTRUCTION OF NEW SURGERY CENTER
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION | LODGING | AIRFARE | RENTAL CAR | PAID TRIPS HOME
WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Are you ready to work for a hospital that has been described by its employees as having an excellent atmosphere, caring staff, and is a wonderful place to work? Our Client has been recognized nationally as a high performing hospital, and focuses on excellence while providing warm and friendly care to their patients who are considered friends, family, and neighbors.
Start your next adventure in one of the country’s most beautiful desert locations. Next to the picturesque surroundings, you’ll find scores of community events and activities including festivals, shopping as well as a wide variety of dining and entertainment options. You can even extend the adventure and enjoy weekend trips to nearby national attractions. This a choice assignment that will satisfy both your professional and personal sensibilities!
The ideal Candidate will have construction experience and will be assisting with the re-design of the Outpatient Surgical Center by assisting with purchases, working on the build out, and collaborating with leadership. This is a strategic role that will help this client to build a faster and more efficient surgical center.
• Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer
• Will collaborate with surgical services leadership, expansion crew, and hospital executive team
• This assignment will allow you to manage projects and make a lasting mark during your assignment
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) required
• CNOR preferred
• Hospital expansion experience preferred
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.