Director Risk Managment | Texas
Our client is located in a vibrant, energetic city in West Texas known for its a beautiful climate, a low cost of living, and a sense of community that make it a great place to raise a family. It has all the amenities of a big city but still offers that personal hometown hospitality that residents find hard to resist. Enjoy shopping and a wide selection of restaurants, visit the unique attractions and surrounding National Parks, museums and exciting sports events. From community theatre to historic buildings and museums, you’ll find it all.
In addition, the Director acts as the liaison with hospital legal counsel for processing and assisting with lawsuits.
• Current Texas RN required
• CPHRM preferred or RN with a JD
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in clinical nursing required
• Related performance improvement and risk management experience also required
Additional requirements include:
• Familiarity and experience with acute care hospital operations, policies and procedures
• Knowledgeable regarding medical, legal, insurance, risk, patient satisfaction and performance improvement terminology, concepts and methodologies
• Familiarity of regulatory and accrediting agency standards and regulations
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.