Infection Prevention Manager | Mid-Atlantic, U.S.
This system has received numerous awards and accolades by third party organizations, and operates with a solid focus on quality. Employees are more like family and really strive to help one another. The staff are known for providing great care, and contributing to a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
The facility is in an ideal location to live and play while advancing your career! Rich history and friendly locals combine with excellent schools, plenty of recreational activities, and the opportunity to experience all four seasons in this beautiful location. This area allows you to enjoy a smaller town community with plenty of nearby big city amenities.
• Contribute to the achievement of established department goals and objectives
• Adhere to department policies, procedures, quality standards and safety standards
• Comply with governmental and accreditation regulations
• Coordinate development and periodic reporting of common Infection Control metrics and outcome measures
• Develop tools to enhance the effectiveness of system leaders as appropriate to assigned projects
• Develop, maintain, and deploy an Infection Control PI strategy, including appropriate prioritization of initiatives and related communication
• Identify variances and potential improvement opportunities in clinical and operational processes, outcomes, and cost data
• Develop infection control policies for the ambulatory settings and assess adherence to infection control processes
• Initiate, exhibit, and support excellent two-way communication and working relationships with all audiences to foster ongoing information exchange during the development and implementation of clinical and operational initiatives
• Coordinate improvement projects as assigned to meet established goals
• Participate in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams
• RN required
• Minimum 3 years of directly related experience required
• CIC required
• Experience working with clinics preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!