Infection Prevention Coordinator | Arkansas
Beautiful scenery, world-class cultural offerings, affordable housing, quality schools, and a low cost of living come together to make this the perfect location to live and take your career to the next level!
• Review culture, medical, and census reports regarding hospital-acquired and non-hospital acquired infections
• Conducts surveillance and collects data
• Completes regular rounding of patient care areas
• Monitor isolation cases
• Review data for trending and problems concerning infection control
• Prepare written reports on investigations of suspected outbreaks and other infection control issues
• Participate in the planning of continuous education programs for staff, physicians, and community
• RN or MT(ASCP)
• CIC preferred
• Minimum 5 years of related hospital infection control experience required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!