Associate Director, Infection Prevention | Northern New Mexico
Sunny majestic skies and temperate weather beckon you to this city with a rich history and abundance of cultural activities. Enjoy the unparalleled beauty of the surrounding area, art events, and amazing dining in this highly sought after location.
• Partner with administrative and clinical leadership throughout the organization to identify, prioritize, and address areas of improvement around infection prevention
• Lead others within the organization towards process improvements that support the reduction of healthcare acquired infections
• Provide leadership for development and implementation of an organization-wide infection prevention and control plan
• Lead the activities of the Infection Prevention and Control Committee and educate practitioners on the system-based causes for infections
• Develop and implement evidence-based programs that support effective infection prevention and control strategies
• Integrate the infection prevention and control program into all applicable organization components/functions by way of consultation, participation at meetings, and the establishment of effective communication and reporting systems with hospital leaders and associates
• Develop leading practice infection prevention program, structures and processes to drive optimal compliance and competence
• Serve as primary expert and consultant for infection prevention matters for the organization
• Work across the scope of the entity, including on and off campus locations
• Provide ongoing oversight and coordination to assess compliance, facilitate change and improvement, and manage projects
• Oversee data management related to infection prevention
• Supervise Infection Prevention Coordinator(s)
• RN highly preferred
• CIC preferred
• Minimum 3 years of infection prevention and control experience required
• Minimum 2 years of previous leadership or project management experience preferred
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!