Director of Infection Prevention | Arkansas
Competitive Compensation | Excellent Benefits | Relocation Assistance
Are you ready to work in a hospital whose staff loves coming to work each day? It’s a place where the staff treat each other like a supportive family. Our client has been nationally ranked in the “100 Top Hospitals in America” three years in a row, they have also been recognized as top hospital both at the state level and by third party agencies. The system encourages education, and focuses on providing compassionate, exceptional quality healthcare.
This location is the picture of down-home, Southern hospitality and a vibrant blend of contemporary, modern surroundings and traditional heritage. Whether you’re hiking or canoeing, attending a sports event, winding through the hills on a cycling outing, or relaxing and enjoying the breathtaking surroundings, you're sure to fall in love with this community. If you’re ready to have a better work-life balance, this place couldn’t be more perfect with the slower pace of life, and a city filled with friendly locals that will make you feel instantly welcome! Combine that with an excellent cost of living, exceptional schools, and outstanding tax rates and you have a great place to put down roots.
• Create systems that prevent and provide for early detection of infections in the hospital and clinics
• Lead the department in creating best practices throughout assigned facilities
• Work in partnership with the physicians in infectious disease and work closely with the state health department
• Assure an active Infection Control Committee and coordinate with the Antimicrobial Stewardship Committee
• Plan, implement, and evaluate infection control methods
• Provide education and consultation, collect and analyze data, and create reports for distribution
• Assure active hand hygiene, sterilization, sanitation, disinfection, and surveillance programs
• CIC required
• Minimum 5 years of acute care experience in Infection Prevention required
• Minimum 2 years of management experience required; Director level preferred
• Microsoft Office required, TheraDoc highly preferred
• EMR experience required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!