Clinical Risk Manager | Exclusive Search | Montgomery, AL
This beautiful location combines natural beauty, history, and adventure! Excellent cost of living, close access to mountains and beaches, an evolving food scene, live music and sporting events, science exploration, and celebrated historical sites and museums come together to create the perfect place to live, work, and play!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinates the risk management program to meet the needs of the institution
• Performs investigation of potentially reportable incidents
• Review and analysis of all occurrence reports for Risk Management, quality of care, regulatory and insurance concerns
• Conducts Root Cause Analysis investigations, including assessing need for focused review by departments
• Prepares various incident summary reports
• Provides all required documentation for investigations, activities and resolutions related to the reported incidents
• Acts as a resource person by presenting relevant risk management issues for discussion and evaluation
• Assists in developing educational programs to raise staff awareness to risk exposure and the impact on professional liability
• Keeps abreast of appropriate regulatory requirements related to risk management
• RN HIGHLY preferred or other Clinical/Hospital background to provide for appropriate investigation of clinical events
• Masters' Degree or JD preferred but not required
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) preferred or acquired within two years of hire
• Minimum three years of current clinical risk experience in an acute care hospital or healthcare system environment
• Ability to analyze data, formulate meaningful information
• Training in patient safety or risk management and quality/performance
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other staff at all levels and departments
• Ability to handle confidential and difficult matters with tact and diplomacy
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!